The Missing Man EP

From what I’ve seen December 5th may be the release date as per the Australian Itunes lol. IG-daveyprojects

2 Likes

Here’s a pic I stole from Instagram

5 Likes

I’m thinking we’ll get more information tomorrow…it’s already tomorrow in Australia

3 Likes

Thats what I was thinking too. 1 day behind!

1 Like

I’m really intrigued by “Trash Bat” lmao. I can’t wait for tomorrow to get more info

2 Likes

Are these just b-sides from Blood?

1 Like

This link contains like a… 10 second teaser. Just scroll right on the Instagram pic:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXmuooHcj5/?hl=en&taken-by=daveyprojects

2 Likes

@sayasha Can you do me a favor? Can you tag me in a post if something goes up for sale for the new EP (tour, vinyl, poster, etc.)? Between work and grad school, I don’t have the time to keep up with whatever’s happening. Thanks.

2 Likes

@dnlkdwll i’ ll do my best! Sounds like it will definitely be tomorrow for us!

2 Likes

I joined this forum entirely because I wanted to know what was going on with all the weird, cryptic stuff. They seem to always do this before a new release, lol. Not that I blame them - this gets me hyped almost every single time. I’m pretty damn excited there’s a new EP, I didn’t expect any new material from them this soon, considering how long the gaps have been lately.

4 Likes

According to this Russian website, it’s gonna be out Dec 7, which is on a Friday and makes more sense.

HD EP album cover:

http://releases.funkysouls.com/release/20371

4 Likes

Here yo go listen away Kingdom Leaks

5 Likes

Awesome that there’s going to be a new EP…but…something doesn’t sit with me…isn’t it too fast for the mystery to be revealed? I guess the “Missing Man” is the name of the EP and “The Missing Woman” is going to be the name of the new album :wink: Unless they release another EP which I found not very likely…

A BTW Thanks so much @Cher_I_Despair :smiley: Need to click a lot to finally get to the song…but it worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can preview 30 seconds of “Get Dark” here:

1 Like

Sounds about right if december 5th os a monday in us new releases in retailers are always tuesdays and fridays. Been at walmart as a manager 10 years and its always been that way

2 Likes

Thank you so much Jacob! The song was good on the first listen. Insane guitar solo. Is it me or the verse sounds like Evernight by Son of Sam?

2 Likes

Can’t wait to hear this. Hope it’s better material than The Blood Album.

Exciting! Though I’m not going to lie - I wish this was going to be drawn out longer… Love a good AFI puzzle.

3 Likes

It’s on YouTube now,thanks Jacob for the early listen.They could do missing man,missing woman,missing woman and man then have a baby, trilogy ep they have at least 100 if not more bsides.Jokes aside so excited for this!

4 Likes

“Get Dark” has a hell of a good guitar solo, maybe even one of Jade’s best. Damn. The song ends quite abruptly, but I found it to be thoroughly enjoyable. Definitely excited for the EP now…I’ll probably preorder it as soon as possible.

1 Like