Who has an "AFI" room? Check this out

Be careful waking up and seeing a gigantic Davey looming over you.

1 Like

I’ve been creeped out a couple of times by waking up and seeing THE SYMAOYE kid hahaha

1 Like

Finally finished Davey. Couldn’t be happier with the result. Needless to say, my dying wish is to meet Davey in person, hah.

1 Like

A little update :

The process is slower as I thought because I’m getting back pains really fast…

4 Likes

I have no words… you’re leaving me more and more speechless.

1 Like

I want to paint that TAOD sculpture, and the GNG bunny, but I don’t have an ouch space in my walls :frowning:

My thoughts would be “how do I keep my walls forever?”

I hope you never have to move. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished painting Hunter. Painting Adam now!

2 Likes

Amazing. Those walls are now forever. :slight_smile:

Geez Pablo holy crap!I swear if you need side cash I’ll get you to California to paint me some AFI allover the house!More reasonably if you have time I’d love a two or three piece canvas pm me if your interested in the job you’re an amazing artist!

1 Like

I didn’t think about this… yes @Pablo do you do canvas work? LOL

Haha, I’ll totally do it when AFI is on tour in your city. Just cover my travel expenses and I’ll take 1 ticket for the show as payment lol

3 Likes

Okay, but you didn’t answer the canvas question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry. I had to Google for the translation of that haha. Yes, I can totally do that.

1 Like

Nice!What are you thinking for canvas I got way too many ideas!

Actually, I would be very interested to see your painting of a “Midnight Sun” depiction.

However, it’s nothing I could request for you to start anytime soon because of a proper cost.

You go first!

@STORMS Haha, I don’t have a great imagination when it comes to interpreting songs. I like to paint portraits and drawings like the paintings you’ve seen from my room.

1 Like

Haha, np. Fair enough. Perhaps I should try to paint a canvas myself (wouldn’t go well, LOL)

Man I’m trying to narrow it down to what era ! I’d like three separate canvases that make a bigger picture I’m going to have to think,a portion of live shots would be cool mixed with iconic animation I don’t know but as soon as I get more ideas I’ll post

Is your wall finished now? @Pablo Would be great to see the final outcome and also what you did/are doing with all your discs that were on the walls :slight_smile: