AFI Tattoos - I'll start with one of mine!

It’s my tattoo shirt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Love the Blood drops on the tombstone!

Very nice overall!

So the other day I made my first tattoo appointment in like 10 years!!! Planning to continue the STS leaves (and feathers) down my arm from my DF logo. :slight_smile:

May 2nd!

2 Likes

I have 5 AFi inspired tattoos but this is my favorite. I got it 3 days after STS released.

4 Likes

There’s been quite a few new AFI tattoos posted on the Fall Children page… it makes me want to redo my appointment that I had to cancel (fell on a meeting date).

1 Like

I keep seeing those as well. It makes me want to make an appointment so badly.

1 Like

7 Likes

5 Likes

After vacation and the shows I’m scheduling my first tattoo appointment in years… I’m very anxious to finish my AFI sleeves.

2 Likes

I love your rabbit! That’s gorgeous!

2 Likes

Hi all :grinning: I thought I would share! After my epic journey of following AFI all over the east coast of Australia this was just the perfect way to finish it off.

A coloured interpretation of the art in the STS booklet, I know technically they shouldn’t be blue- but yellow would’ve looked bleh on my pasty skin! I love it.

8 Likes

I love it! I see an STS icon… how many do you have?

I have Davey’s signature on my arm. I definitely want more afi tattoos though, I want to get the decemberunderground bunnies next year but I am stuck on placement, either my shoulder or around my elbow
also kind of want all hallows ep stuff on my arm

5 Likes

I think around your elbow would look pretty cool, i’m Not sure i’ve Seen that placement before

1 Like

Oh jeez I have so many AFI tattoos, some are cool and some are really, really bad. I used to make snap decisions and just get something done without thinking… they usually turned out pretty poor :laughing:

Anyway here are some of them:

Synesthesia chest piece when it was brand new.

GCIST spine piece

Davey signature and a small Narrative of soul against soul piece

Self explanatory. On my lower belly

Davey portrait

I also have 2x lyrics from The Interview on my fingers ( Scream with me & Drowning in sorrow)

Forever Haunted from TTI and Your Sins into me from S&C on my arm.

Blaqk Audio on my ankle

A CL heart with the lyric I Feel Nothing At All on my foot.

And probably a few more I’m forgetting :rofl:

10 Likes

Your Davey piece is awesome!

I’ve been trying to make a tattoo appointment but it’s been difficult with my work schedule.

Nice tattoos!

Thanks so much :heart: It has a ton of mistakes but I’ve learned to live with them.

What are you getting done?

1 Like

On my right arm, I’m continuing the leaves and feathers the whole way down my arm.

[EDIT: This is a spin-off of the DF logo with a realistic approach AND a metamorphosis. Angel feathers are falling off exposing the bat / demon wings.]

On my right arm, I have a BSITS tattoo upper-arm, so I want to get AOD on my forearm with the gate of AOD looking out into the ocean of BSITS. :slight_smile: That’s the goal anyway.

3 Likes

I forgot to upload the final results.

10 Likes

That’s looks amazing! It turned out so well!