*CAUTION* READ AFI STATEMENT IN FIRST POST: AFI's Dork EP repress is HERE!

Nope and just like @LordOfTheLeftHand I ordered them as soon as they were available.

Still sad this isn’t me with an actual Dork… :frowning: lol

Bummer the bonus gift appears to be a color variant that they definitely intended on doing from the start.

Excited to hear the new mixes though. Wasn’t expecting that.

I’d really appreciate if someone could send me a 320kbps rip of this.

Sorry, I don’t even have a record player. I used to but don’t anymore. All of my records are for collecting.

It sold for $41. I’m glad they weren’t able to flip it for too much.

5 Likes

What’s going on in California for these I’m in the SF bay area I will gladly be of help if not nothing crazy.I’ve been out the loop working insane hours.

1 Like

In-store only variant at the Atom Age Industries shop in Bellflower.

Would gladly pay for a copy.

Same here. Please bag me an instore variant if you get the chance.

In another note, my cyan copy that I ordered frickin ages ago (the day pre-orders started) only shipped today… fml

Just buy everyone a copy. You’ll recoup your money asap.

1 Like

OK guys,I was able to arrange something tentatively throughsomeone(friend of a friend of a friend) in the area near bellflower,I don’t have a foreal sure yes but I’m working on it.I offered a gig to.go in store and buy copies for us to have,who all wants one,cover shipping and we all throw the dude maybe 5bucks for gas on each copy,I’m also posting a gig on Craigslist for someone in that area to pick up a few in store copies,I’d pay 20 for his troubles,if I make this happen I’ll put up all upfront money but who.for real wants one if I can get this to happen.I preordered but would love an instore.

FYI I didn’t post what record it was on the Craigslist just to.make sure no one gets an idea there worth tons and buys them all

I’ll throw in for a copy.

Me too. Good work dude!!

@Ksf145 are we sure there are still some available? We are talking the ones limited to store purchase only, right?

I’m at work I have 4 people willing to go.can someone call to make sure they have copies

1 Like

It’s atom.age industries in bellflower correct?I was gonna have us each throw the dude 5 bucks so collectively he gets $20 for his troubles,is that cool?

1 Like

Correct. That works for me.

1 Like

Ill also pitch in for a copy if it’s not any trouble. I do not have their number and I’m at work atm as well.

OK so I got me,pins,ibanez for sure in,what about snobgrass and storms?I still have to call or someone call to see if the store still has copies im.doing this inder.my bosses nose lol

3 Likes

If the offer is still open I’m in need as well. I couldn’t find a flight cheep enough from NY to CA to justy it. I’ll throw in whatever is needed. Let me know.