In search of... what's on your wish list?

Neither did I… it gets hard to know about all of this, lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322831638401?ul_noapp=true

Holy F! That is exciting!

Couldn’t afford it when it came out. Definitely can’t afford it now.

1 Like

This is bound to double in price, 12 people watching so far. I know what i’m willing to bid but this seems like a long shot for me too.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if it ended at less than $350usd

New All Hallow’s variant. Limited to 500.

Did anyone order an extra they could sell to me?

Fuck that went fast!

1 Like

Ugh, missed the announcement on News HQ. Otherwise, how would you even know that was being released? I didn’t see anything about it on the main band social media etc.
Think they should have reduced the per customer limit. Reckon some people will be cashing in.:money_mouth: :disappointed:

Edit: Just seen on News HQ that it wasn’t officially approved so that’s why it woudn’t be on the band pages.

1 Like

I didn’t get one either…eBay here we come.

1 Like

There’s still hope before heading to eBay. Does anyone live near an NBC and would be willing to pick up any copies in store? I would PayPal you money in advance (as I’m sure many others here would do as well).

1 Like

I preordered mine, but did you think of maybe direct tweeting/contacting the store and asking if they can mail you one from fhe store or something like that? @dnlkdwll

I called a location and they only received 1copy, they will not hold them, I was willing to drive 3+ hours to buy it but not until Saturday…they wouldn’t do it. My brother is going to stop by a location today and if they will sell more than one copy, if they have any, he will get as many as he can and I’ll let everyone know. Sounds like each store may have only received 1 copy. I went through this same goose hunt for my black crash love cd. It’s kind of fun.

2 Likes

More info. So the location my brother went to only had 10” orange, I called another location in White Plains and they only have 10” orange. So unless they get them in Friday they do not have them in store.

2 Likes

NBC is totally uncool with their exclusives. For example, once an exclusive sells out and they “find” more copies, they list them online at flipper prices. They don’t hold merch in stores and I don’t know of anyone that’s been able to order from a brick and mortar location.[quote=“Snobgrass, post:94, topic:235”]
I went through this same goose hunt for my black crash love cd. It’s kind of fun.
[/quote]
I know what you mean. Collecting AFI has always been a fun hobby for me.

The most likely way this will play out is me waiting for a few months after the flipping has died and getting it at a somewhat fair price. The key to collecting is patience. Based off of the pricepoint, pressing numbers, and availability of the last repress, I’m valuing this to me at $40 shipped MAX.

2 Likes

What burns me the most is why allow 5 per customer! That’s really fucked up…

It’s been their policy for awhile now. I’m most bummed out that it sounds like a lot of actual fans weren’t able to grab one. That can only mean that majority of these are in the hands of flippers. Not unusual for an NBC exclusive, but still sucks.

White Plains? As in White Plains NY?

But, anyway, mine just shipped out today. I don’t know if that helps you figure out when they might be in store. :frowning:

This sounds like such a hassle for people. I mean, I’m so glad you guys like the thrill of the hunt and all. I get too stressed by it.

I live in Binghamton NY so White Plains is about a 3 hour drive for me.

I don’t think they will be sold at any of their brick & mortar locations, I’m sure this was an online sale only…:cry:

1 Like