Post Your AFI Collections

Is that a HUGE All Hallows STICKER??? If so, you’ve kept that in incredible shape!

EDIT: I shared your photo :slight_smile:
https://twitter.com/WeAreAFI/status/925437712936644608

@Nick210 had to go and ruin everyone else’s All Hallow photos by having a badass setup.

Here’s mine though.

7 Likes

Nah, it’s just some big painting thing I did years ago.

2 Likes

@Acidpickle Sorry Dude.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/WeAreAFI/status/925463462209359877

1 Like

Just what I have off hand an old promo poster from sts,a signed blood album signed twice by
Davey who ever so slyly xed out one of his double signatures haha,I have STS and DU signed aswell a

4 Likes

God dammit, Davey, this is why we can’t have nice things.

LOL. This is great!

3 Likes

What are the tiny things in the middle of the photo? Are those pins?

Yep. Unofficial ones

What? Halloween collections without one of the dark red/brown 7"s or Totalimmortal error press CDs? :wink:
Just kidding - this is awesome!

1 Like

Photos or you don’t have them. :wink:

2 Likes

This needs to be seen by the band,tweet to all of them and we will RT it,I doubt they have those let alone know some of those pressings exist

1 Like

Hunter ‘liked’ my photo on Instagram!! :grinning:

6 Likes

It’s such a glorious moment when Hunter graces your day. :slight_smile:

Will Hunter ever “Like” your post on here? :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, if you insist!

I won’t post the other more common ones, cos I can’t be arsed digging it all out. But thanks to @Snobgrass for the blue All Hallows trade!! :+1:
I was a bit late posting the cassette out - sorry. But it should be with you soon.

5 Likes

Prefect! It showed up safe and sound?

1 Like

Ooo finally a good comparison pic of the two AH pressings. Thank you.

3 Likes

What’s the significance with the darker All Hallows brown vinyl??? Where’d the get it and when? How limited is it?

Jesus, sometimes I feel like an AFI collector virgin when I’m in the room with all of you, LOL.

EDIT: And I gotta see what pressing of that Totalimmortal single I have is. Is one or the other more or less common?

You??? Imagine how I feel. I gotta stay out of this thread, I get insanely jealous.

3 Likes

It’s just nuts seeing how much is really out there. When I first started these forums I thought my collection was quite immense, but it seems kinda mediocre in comparison.

I guess becoming a fan in '00 was a great time to become a fan because there was SO MUCH to look forward to. The DF didn’t start till '02 and we had forums on AFI’s site.

However, I am back to looking at ebay pretty regularly to see if there’s anything that I must have… i.e. Dork, LOL.

2 Likes