Post Your AFI Collections

I used to have the AOD poster but I’m pretty sure it’s long gone… just like I bused to have the STS poster… :frowning:

Here are a few other parts of my collection. I would like to take photos of everything I have a make one big post, but for shirts alone it would be at least 60 photos. I’ll try to post some pics of my older shirts soon.

2 Likes

Oh, I meant to tell you @STORMS I had some good news concerning old merch I lost. APPARENTLY, my ex actually saved my Art of Drowning tour t-shirt from the great flood.

So, there’s that. A silver lining. Haha.

3 Likes

I really wish I had something worthy of trade. I felt like Marv (swearing) from Home Alone when I saw this photo. How did you get two??? :frowning:

I mean, I am happy for you. It’s most important to me to see that they are in an owner’s hands that is obviously taking great care of them.

Wow, two… I don’t think I’ve seen or heard of anyone else having two. That is incredible… :bow:

1 Like

GREAT to hear! Which AOD shirt was it?

Apparently it is “the ones with the cherubs and gravestones,” according to him. He has to send it from England (he went back to the UK with it “accidentally”), so I’ll be positive which one it is when I get it back. Haha.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I know which one you’re talking about. Do post a pic when you get it!

1 Like

I was the moron who won the latest eBay auction for a lot of money, and then another one happened across my path shortly after. Definitely didn’t need it, but it was just too good to not do. I guess I may have bargaining power to fill some voids in my collection ahah. Doubt I’ll sell, kind of want to get it signed by Adam and Davey and frame it.

3 Likes

No worries and I won’t pest, trust me.

I highly doubt I have anything that you really need or want. Or at least, nothing that you couldn’t get on eBay for a decent amount i.e. LP boxed set, which you may already have.

I’m just honored to have Dork owners on here. :slight_smile:

I do have ONE favor… tag me if you ever see another one for sale. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have that shirt I believe!

1 Like

I’m just honored to have Dork owners on here.

I’m just happy to have a place to contribute.

1 Like

Will do! :slight_smile: I was just surprised when he called me and asked if I wanted it back. I thought it was gone forever. If it’s the one I think it is, then it’s either my first or second shirt I ever got from them.

1 Like

I shall post a pic when I get it back. :slight_smile: If it took him 6 years to ask me about it, lord knows how long it will take to get to me.

1 Like

Oh by the way @dnlkdwll, I’ve never seen the pendant with the image that’s actually your profile picture before. Where did that come from?

I don’t even remember anymore

This is a super old photo of my collection. A lot look similar but they are all different :slight_smile: I can clarify any of the releases.

There are a lot from around the world (especially the DU albums since I went for all 4 of the members faces from each country haha.

Ill take a new, better quality one when I’m finished adding everything to discogs. I just started one and heres the list so far; skagmothethird / Collection

Edit: Found a newer photo

8 Likes

@braniganrobot Okay, you’re an absolute monster for trying to get all members from all countries. I have 15 or more copies of DU on CD, and I said one of each member from the Canada pressing was enough. What is the disc beside the This Is AFI (I still need that cardsleeve one) and LWL single?

I’d kill for that MM Remix, HLAH and Advance CD.

1 Like

@Acidpickle To the right is the sleeved This is AFI and to the left is Guitar world magazine CD that includes Jade teaching miss murder on guitar.

I hope that was the one you were asking about :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did not expect that to be a Guitar World disc.

As extensive as my collection goes, I still see stuff you have that I have been looking for now for months, and I find extreme jealousy!

1 Like

Reality of AFI Collectors: No matter how impressed you are with yourself, someone always has a bigger collection that’ll make you jealous.

5 Likes