Post Your AFI Collections

@Acidpickle I’ll try to get everything I have on discogs soon. We can trade or work out a sale if youd like! I’ve been debating selling it all.

2 Likes

@braniganrobot, if you’re selling any of your 7 inches, I’d gladly get in on that. It’s a great collection.

1 Like

@braniganrobot I PM’d you already ahah.

How come? Just curious. You have a beautiful collection!

Also, welcome to the site!

Dude I’ll buy a chunk of it if you decide to. Let’s make a deal.

1 Like

Another outdated pic of my collection. I posted this one on Insta a while back. Hunter was even blown away how many variants. I added green and dark purple now, maybe more, it’s hard to remember at this point.

5 Likes

Curious, is this dups for you or do you just need some of it?

The Black Sails stuff is not easy to come by… also that DOTP EP… the last one to surface on eBay (for $60) @_tonibell scored. Plus, those advanced singles… @braniganrobot you got some excellent items there. Do you have many AFI shirts?

2 Likes

Thank you again for pointing out that DOTP CD, btw.

1 Like

I also have some early promo photos. There are at least three that I’m missing including Crash Love, but the Wingnut Records photo is my favorite of the three. The AOD one is there, but cut off to the right.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWmGxKFnwH1/?taken-by=weareafi

3 Likes

@STORMS Thank you! I only have one or two that I used to wear back in high school days. I never collected the shirts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This thread has inspired me to make another thread with a poll… which types of AFI memorabilia to do collect/like the most?

1 Like

Here’s the bulk of my collection with exception to shirts… I have about 70 total so I added a photo of one of my older flames shirts.

4 Likes

Damn dude. Sell me that extra blackout STS.

1 Like

You talking about the Book or the actual black tour edition of STS?

I have to politely decline that request though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tour edition. Can’t find it for a reasonable price anywhere.

1 Like

You have the Dork though, at least. IMO having the Dork will oust ANY collection that does NOT have the Dork.

1 Like

Here’s a few more pics of my shirt collection. This doesn’t include any new shirts (Burials & Blood Album) All of these pictured are retired shirts that I no longer wear. Some have never been worn. I think I wore the ATASF shirt maybe once. Between that one and the Third Season shirt, I got them both brand new from the Nitro store years ago.

6 Likes

Looks beautiful, @Ophelia !!!

1 Like

@_tonibell :wink: LOOK AT THAT PRICE…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AFI-The-Days-Of-The-Phoenix-E-P-Autographed-/282606305326?hash=item41cca6002e:g:TuwAAOSwJ7RYTGRe

That’s been up there forever. Dude is high as hell selling it for that much.

1 Like